Tuesday, January 03, 2006

And something there turns them down those lawless avenues

This evening was the toughest running I've had yet to date. For some reason at about 8 minutes, I just wanted to stop. Right shoulder muscle started aching for some reason. Don't think I pulled anything, but it made it a little bit more difficult of a run. Still made it to 28 minutes, 2.2 miles total. But I did it today, only about 30 more years of running until I can probably finally stop.

Cooked dinner, turkey mignon again. They are so very good. I also had some mixed veggies, and then some "ImiTaters," which are mashed cauliflower (www.imitaters.com), then some more mixed veggies and, to top it all off, a ground ostrich burger patty with cheese. Oh, I did forget that I had a salad with some ranch dressing at the beginning of the meal. All tasted great. And I am completely full. No desire for sweetness...well, not too much desire.

At work today, someone called on the phone and actually made a threat to sue to stop "the witchhunt." OK, so I am not really going to talk about work here, but one of the things that I have to do is request medical records. And a lawyer is calling THAT a witchhunt. Do these fucking people know what a withchunt really is? Was there any some perceived threat or hidden enemy, and with a witchhunt there usually is some connotation of hysteria, injustice and prejudice...and I don't think that my requesting medical records on a dead guy is a fucking witchhunt? Do they teach anything but hyperbole in law school? Some fucking attorneys suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home