Thursday, November 09, 2006

I walk the line...

I think I have lost some of my direction. Or maybe it is my desire. Whatever it is, I have been having a tough time over the past month really being able to control my eating.

Last night I went shopping to stock up on some Diet Pepsi products at a local grocery store. And instead of just leaving the shopping center with some Diet Mountain Dew, I picked up a large Italian hoagie. I went home and ate the whole thing. Wasn’t even hungry after I ate the half I expected to eat, but shoved it in.

So yeah, blah blah blah, same thing again and again. The only real problem is that my weight is staying down still, only at 221 this morning. I realize that this is different than what I want to be, but it isn’t bad at all.

I hope after London I can be better. But I am tired of having to think of it all. I just want to go to London and then I will work it out afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home