Monday, October 30, 2006

Nothing has changed it's still the same; I've got nothing to say but it's O.K.

This is a new beginning for me. I’ve had some struggles recently with my calorie intake, but I am going to get a handle on it now and move forward. That is my goal. I ran 5 days last week, so that is good. At least I have made good on that part of my healthy life.

Only 17 more days until I leave for United Kingdom for the holidays. I have a bit more planning to do to get everything we want to do down, but I think it is working out great. Lynne & I fly into Heathrow on Friday, then the weekend is kind of up in the air with hopefully English Countryside stuff (perhaps a castle or two.) We are planning on staying in a hotel in London Sunday evening, then on Monday is all London, ending at the Ceremony of the Keys at the Tower of London at night. Lynne & I are flying to Edinburgh for 2 days in the middle of the week, leaving Gary to work at his job (the reason he is in London, so he should do some work that week). We come back Wednesday night, and Thursday, which is Thanksgiving in USA, my plan is to work at making a mini-Thanksgiving dinner for at least the 3 of us (Gary has a co-worker there with his wife, so we might try to do a 5 person dinner – we shall see.) Friday is all day in London, with a tour of the Parliament Building arranged by a friend. Saturday will be breakfast and then the flight back to USA.

So now is the time when I start worrying about making sure work is ready for me to be gone for over a week. I get kind of stressed out the weeks before a vacation as I want to get my work updated so that I am not a burden to my co-worker’s. I do wish that I could just let it all go and not worry about it, as it would make my time leading up to the vacation a lot more fun.

Tomorrow is a big day for me, so I will hopefully have more time to devote to that entry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

all u need 2 do is have a awesome time and take pics! im leavin 4 florida this friday look 4 some pics on the blog next week!

6:58 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I am hoping to be able to get pictures on my blog after I get back from England. I haven't done that yet, but I want to start doing it.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home