Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I love the Islands. That's my escapism.

After Ayutthaya, we are going North, stopping at several different places until we arrive in Chaing Rai. When Tom & I are in Chaing Rai, we are going to spend time with the Akha Hill Tribe while Eltee heads off to a Burmese market for the day. We will come back to stay with him long enough to catcha plane, fly to Bangkok, and then a bus to Trat, and then a ferry to Koh Mak, a small island in the Gulf of Thailand.

Koh Mak is a coconut farm, so there are coconuts everywhere.

And obviously fat guys on the beaches.

And fat guys in their bungalows

And sunsets over the beach

 And then we will be home.

I hope to be able to update every few days on here.  We shall see, but as I wake up in 6 hours from now to start the journey, I will take my leave 
and hope everyone has a great February.  I know I plan on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home