Monday, February 19, 2007

On the road to find out



The top picture is Tom at one of the ruins in Ayutthaya, the second picture is of the night market there. We ate there two nights, and it was excellent.


This is Tom on the Motor Bike. Yes, we rode motor bikes throughout Me Hong Son, in the northern part of Thailand. We each had bad ass powder puff blue Honda Waves! We were our own roving gang!

The first picture is of me at the Fish Cave in Mae Hong Son. Beautiful place.

The second picture is of Tom with the mountains in the background after our hike.

As maybe you can tell, I can't seem to get Blogger to work right on these machines. It is quite frustrating to wait in line for a computer, then try to download pictures, then try to upload them correctly, and the format to be fucked up.

If anyone is reading these updates, please comment. If not, I'm not going to waste my time and money doing it from here, as it is getting progressively frustrating if no one is reading/following our progress.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no. don't stop. i've been checking every day. the pictures are coming out great, except for the one of tom on the river kwai. he's too dark. but if i'm the only one checking then don't worry about wasting your time. i'll wait for the movie. looks like your having a great adventure. I hope tom is enjoying it too. By the way, who said you could go away for 3wks?. I'm going stir crazy at lunch. it's just not the same without you. Miss you - take care

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am reading the postings as well (this is Brian by the way--too lazy to sign in). I'm at home on vacation, but still staying updated, so please keep posting!

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time. I know that traveling with Tom isn't nearly as fabulous as traveling with yours truly, but you seem to be managing!! I finished putting together "our" album from the UK, so you'll have to check it out when you get back. Talked to Gary today. (Thanks for getting the number to me.) He wanted to know if you and I wanted to join him in Ireland for St. Patty's Day. I told him that it would be doubtful for you to make it since you'll have already been off FOREVER. Any news on the temple rubbings? (Excuse my one-track mind.) In any case, glad you're over your "bug." Catch up with you soon!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home