Thursday, January 05, 2006

runnin’ down a dream, that never would come to me

So I was on the treadmill for 28 minutes today. I will have to say I could only run for 18 minutes, jogged for a few minutes and walked the rest of the time until I got to 2 miles. That was a lot harder than it was on Tuesday, just one day off and all. I am going to do my whole routine tomorrow. I hope so, as not doing it won't make me lose any more weight. Good thing I didn't each much of anything yesterday, so I shouldn't be too far off. We shall see...

For lunch I had a veggie mix of cauliflower & broccoli. For dinner, I had 6 hot wings tonight. Then I had some sliced ham and cheese wrapped in lettuce. Then a cup of cottage cheese with shredded cheddar cheese. That is it.

I am craving the small things. I even have sugar free candy, but I don't want to eat it for the first 2 weeks. I want Diet Mountain Dew so bad, but only water for me for these first two weeks. After that, I will see how I feel, and what I am craving at that time. I hope I can break my cravings. And keep running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home