Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Mouth is alive with juices like wine, and I’m hungry like the wolf

For some reason I’ve been getting hungry earlier in the afternoon, around 4 pm. I leave work at 5:15 pm, and for the first 4 weeks of doing this diet, I was getting hungry around 5 pm. I can handle that, just jump in the car and go home. But when I get hungry at 4, I stay hungry and have over an hour to ponder how to get rid of the hunger. I am hoping that this is just a recent problem and that I can get back to feeling satisfied with my meals until the next meal.

I am going to the Pirates game this afternoon, so I am off work after 11:45 am, which is taking forever to get here. I hope I don’t get tempted by hot dogs or chicken wings or perogies or whatever wonderful foods they have at the ballpark. And I hope the Pirates can win a series from the Cardinals. That would be nice to see. So far this season, I am 1-1 at Buccos games. I want that to improve.

Not much else to say today. I’ve been working at getting to 3 miles running per day, but really, there is no way to type that up to make it sound too interesting until I finally make it to that point. Except for last Saturday, I’ve been good at this diet, and even then it was under 1800 calories I had. My life has been steady and undramatic, which is just how I like it. But it makes for a very boring blog, eh? If you’ve stayed awake to read this, I give you credit, as I think I am putting myself to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home