Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Walrus was Paul

Wasn't so good over the weekend with my food. It started going downhill on Wednesday, and kept going down through the entire weekend. Some of it was the Pirates game, some of it was just...just eating a lot of food. For no reason.

And I didn't even run that well. I ran on Wednesday, then took of Thursday as I usually do...then didn't run on Friday for no apparent reason. I ran on Saturday, though, so that kind of made me feel better, but not really. It was just wasn't a good weekend overall for me: maybe not a good week overall.

But this is a new week, and I've started off doing well. Below 1600 calories yesterday & today, and ran 3.08 miles each day.

This weekend is the softball tournament in DC. I guess with my bad week last week, I won't be down to 210 like I was hoping, but I should still be able to start the weekend at 216. I will run tomorrow and try to run on Thursday, but Kyle is dropping his car off at his boyfriend's place, and I am picking him and we are going directly to Carl's in Maryland, so I don't know if I will be able to run on Thursday. But I will run on Friday at Carl's (He has the same treadmill as mine; he is the reason I bought mine [and a little secret is that Gary is the reason Carl bought his - it's a long story]), then I will try to at least run 7 minutes in the morning before we head to the softball field for the 8 am start, at least to get a good warm up.

Then it will be a full weekend of softball. At least that is the hope. Last year we were rained out the first day, and they shortened the tournament to one day, Sunday, and it wasn't as fun. I think there is currently rain in the forecast for Saturday, but I hope it will blow over by the morning.

I am extremely busy at work this week and the next few. I hope I don't burn out at work, but I might not be updating as much over the next few weeks. After a long day at work, I don't like the idea of coming home and sitting in front of the computer typing up something boring. We shall see.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Carl doesn't change the locks on you.

5:42 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Well, if Carl does change the locks, I will just break a window. He isn't going to be back for over a week, and I know he doesn't have an alarm system. Works for me.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home