Saturday, September 02, 2006

I think this time around, I am gonna do it

217 lbs 2 days in a row. Yeah me.

It is Saturday morning, and I've eaten quite well the past 2 days, no binging. Probably ate about 2000 calories each day, but that is what an adult male should eat to maintain weight, so I have no problem with that amount. Tonight might be a bit tough as I'm going to a party, but I will work hard to be good. The hostess promised fresh veggies. I can munch on that all night, right?

I made this wonderful meal yesterday, and I am going to finish it off today. I took lamb shoulder and put it in the slow cooker for 5 hours with minced garlic and onions. I drained the fat, onions and garlic, cubed the lamb meat, and put it back in the slow cooker with chopped mango, green peppers, onions and tomatoes and just a bit of curry sauce with tandoori spices. Let me tell you, that hit the spot perfectly. With my house not having gas, I don’t cook as much outside of the microwave, so it felt good to actually cook something myself. And it tasted so good.

I ran yesterday and today, 3 miles each day. I think it was the movie on Wednesday, cause the last 30 minutes of “Dirty Harry” are so much better than the middle 30, and I wasn’t bored at all. Today I started watching “The History of Violence,” and the first 32 minutes (I did fast forward through the much too graphic for me cunnilingus scene) seem pretty good, but the meat of the movie is just beginning.

Oh, and can you believe that cigarettes cost $4.54/pack?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smokem' if you got em.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home