Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I'm at the time these days where I'm easy

I’m back!!

I know, it seems like I’ve been gone forever, but really, it’s only been about 9 days. And really, I have so few readers, my absence isn’t missed at all.

There are a few blogs I read where people need to have guest bloggers when they are going to be gone for any amount of time. For my 3 readers, they usually know anyway when I am going to be out of town and so no need to have someone update them while I am gone.

Not very good news to report from Edmonton. I didn’t ride the bike as much due to the weather, and I spent most of the week eating and drinking while sitting on the side of a hill listening to music. I am feeling really fat right now, and actually some clothes I tried on this morning prior to work didn’t fit as well. A little tighter than they have been.

Now that all of my trips are out of the way, I feel like I can really start back up the running and eating on a regular basis. And I need to. I think I have come up with a specific goal in mind, and I will mull over it for a few days and decide if I can actually reach this goal.

Until then, I will eat good this week without being anal retentive about it. I will weigh-in on Saturday morning, and then, starting on Sunday, I will be writing down everything I eat for another 6 weeks (September 8th will be an off day as I am throwing a non-house warming party at my place.) And I can check out how I do running 3 miles a day regularly and find out if I can actually run further in a 30-ish minute time period. It will all be good.

It is like a new beginning for me. And it will be one where I start off at a lower weight than the last time I began this in earnest. I am truly excited about what I can accomplish. And unlike the last time I started this, I am not dreading failure. I know I can’t fail if I do what I know now is the right way to lose weight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home