Monday, July 31, 2006

Homer: Blame me if you must, but don't ever speak ill of the Program! The Program is rock solid! The Program is sound!

For Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday, take what I wrote about Wednesday, lather, rinse and repeat. I don't know why I did it, but I did. If I kept it around 3,000 calories per day, I'd be surprised. It was deep fried madness all weekend.

And it wasn't all just impulse eating. It was bad decisions. Saturday, I had a Boca grilled burger, nice veggie burger, had some low fat cheese, low fat mayo, a slice of onion and lettuce. All less than 200 calories. Well, what goes perfect with a nice burger? Deep fried french fries. And I didn't even measure them out, just filled up the basket in the deep fryer. And while I had the deep fryer warm, might as well throw in a few pizza rolls. Just a handful.

In Europe, they dip french fries in mayo. And it isn't like our usual mayo, it does taste a bit different, and is usually creamier. When I was in Amsterdam, I bought a squeeze bottle of their "Pommes Frites" sauce that was garlic flavored. So I dipped my friend in that garlicy wonderfullness. Then at a Take 5 Peanut Butter bar. Just because it was there.

Needless to say, I don't feel particularly healthy today. Or thin. I feel bloated and fat. I ran on Friday, but decided because of softball Saturday & Sunday not to run either of those days. Not sure if that worked or not, but I will jump back onto the treadmill today and continue with the Program. The Program is solid. Don’t blame the Program!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home