Tuesday, July 11, 2006

On a diamond in the rough I spent my better years

I ran last night hard for the first time in two weeks and my legs are killing me. And this might be slightly good, as I am not able to run anyway with my schedule. I am leaving work early to get a good parking spot for the 77th annual MLB All Star game tonight at beautiful PNC Park in Pittsburgh.

So for one night I will be watching some good old baseball at the park, and I normally would say that the Pirates are not going to lose this game! However, knowing how bad the Pirates have been this year, I fear they will find a way to lose even this game that they aren’t playing!

I don’t think I will be eating healthy tonight. Probably at least a hot dog, if not more. In order to try and get a good parking space, I am going to be downtown early, therefore no eating just prior to leaving and saving some calories. Which just means I will be bad all evening, no matter how hard I try to be good.

This only leaves the door open for tomorrow being really good and having a good run. And eating well, right? Right!!!???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home