Monday, June 12, 2006

I walked across an empty land, I knew the pathway like the back of my hand.

I need to recommit myself to the whole diet portion of the weight loss. I ran Friday & Saturday, almost back to where I was before I left. I got up to 2.84 miles on Saturday. And on Saturday I felt really good running, not like previous in the week when I felt like getting off the treadmill the entire time I was running. Saturday, I felt I could have run another mile without problem, but I reached the 30 minute mark, so I stopped.

However, food wise, I am doing terrible. I can do good for a while and then I’ll slip up and eat French fries or deep fried chicken fingers or pasta salad left at the desk behind me at work. I don’t know why I had more self control in April and May but not so much now.

Ironically, I am down to the weight I was thinking about when I started exercising a few years ago. I started on the Tony Little Gazelle (I got it free from a friend), and when I started using it I thought “If I can get to 225 I’d be happy.” Now that I am here, I am no longer happy. Well, that isn’t fair. I am quite happy to be 35-40 pounds less than I was 6 months ago. I am just no satisfied with this weight now that I am here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home