Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Stop me falling down, stop me making movies of myself

I had a really strange weekend that had me very grumpy, and then my kitten is going through her first heat, and she was screaming all night Sunday, so I didn’t sleep much at all going in to work yesterday. Put that together with 2 shitty softball games, and my inability to get movies onto my iPod for my trip, and then the regular stress of having to get a lot of work done before I leave Wednesday and the general anxiety with getting ready to be gone for over a week from home and I was in a very foul mood yesterday.

I have made an executive decision not to run this week. I doubt I will end up packing the running shoes. I know how I like to spend my time in museums, and I don’t want to put more stress on my legs by running. And as I found out on Sunday, as I ran before my softball games, running outdoors is a lit different from running on a treadmill (especially a treadmill that has a special shock absorbent deck to take a lot of pressure of my knees and hips.)

I have been doing a lot of cleaning the house and laundry and packing and folding and dishes and stuff to get ready to leave for the trip. I will say now that I don’t know how Carl is going to do all he needs to do considering her is in Nashville for work as of Sunday and won’t be getting back until 8:30 pm Wednesday night. I will probably already be at his place when he gets in, and we will be getting up early Thursday morning to get to the airport.

I am also not eating too well this week. And I don’t plan on eating too well next week either. That is one problem with the low calorie, healthy diet – it is more time consuming. I just hope that I don’t get too fat. This fucking thing just gets tougher and tougher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home