Friday, May 19, 2006

He sings the songs that remind him of the better times

So on the final weigh in before the trip, I lost no weight over the past week. 221 lbs. Hmmm…I am guessing that last weekend was much worse than I thought it would be.

It did make me run a little harder this morning after the weigh-in. I have run every day this week so far, so I will probably not run tomorrow, but I will be back on the treadmill on Sunday before my softball games. I don’t know yet if I want to take my running shoes with me to Amsterdam to be honest; I usually like to only travel with the essentials, and I don’t know what chance there is that I will really want to run over there.

I have been thinking about getting a scale. I think it will let me know when I go too far, but I also fear that it will let me reward myself sooner anytime I lose a little weight. This is annoying. Either way, it won’t happen until after I get back from at least Amsterdam, if not until after I get back from Rome in July.

In the never ending joy that is my life, I will be spending tonight and tomorrow night working at the movie theater. I might think about cutting hours later on this summer at the theater. I enjoy working there, but every Friday & Saturday evening is a bit much. And I already don’t do anything on the weekends I go to Pirates games; now I don’t do anything on the alternate weekends when I work. And I’d like to have a little more of a night life on the weekends.

And another update on Toby. He is living in Chicago working for a home cleaning agency for the wealthy. And he is trying to be rent a one-bedroom apartment for $1400/month. Seems a bit excessive to me, as he could have had a regular job in Pittsburgh area and spend a fraction of that on a bigger apartment, but I guess he wanted to be in a bigger city. Only problem is that he has been calling me and bitching about the price of the apartment, even before he actually gets it. I wonder how long this job will last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home