Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Get your kicks on Route 66

Warning – this entry might not be for those with weak stomachs, the elderly or young children.

I didn’t count my calories yesterday…because I seemed to have lost some of them.

I had a frozen lunch yesterday, some lasagna thing. It tasted good at 11:30 am, but tasted less good at 8:00 pm while I was hurling it all over the South Side.

I left work at 5 pm, about 15 minutes earlier than usual. I then could only make it to Kyle’s place, about 2 ½ miles from work, instead of getting all the way to my place. I crashed on his couch for a few hours, and then decided I had to get home. So I walked to my car, sat in it for a few moments, and opened the door and hurled. And it felt good.

So I didn’t count calories when I went home, and I ate an orange and some rice cakes. And I didn’t run yesterday, obviously. I don’t think that would have been a good idea. I was achy and then had the explosions out the other side. Overall, it wasn’t a pretty day for me at all.

So I have started all over today, with basic Yogurt & mixed berries with a whole wheat English muffin and some low fat cheese for breakfast. And it feels good so far, no problem after 3 hours in my tummy. I will take that as a good sign.

I am even wondering if I can do the exercise when I get home today. Even though I feel so much better today than I did yesterday, I don’t want to do anything to make myself sick again…or push myself too far and get sicker.

We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home