Monday, June 19, 2006

Could you, could you come back? Come back together

I haven’t had much free time to log here what has been going on. Too busy at work, and then when I’m not at work I don’t want to spend any time on my computer at home. Or if I do spend time on my home computer, it is for learning how to convert videos into iPod, which is how I spent the weekend, instead of typing away meaningless blog entries.

So, as a way of getting this updated, let me start by saying that I have lost most of the weight I gained in Amsterdam. I am down to 221, which is what I was at the last time I weighed myself the Friday prior to leaving for Amsterdam. At Carl’s house the following Thursday, I weighed in at 218, and that is what I used to know how much I gained on the trip.

I feel good about getting back to that weight, but what I did the rest of the weekend is then celebrate, sort of. I just ate what I wanted to eat, with yesterday being the worst day. I don’t know why I get into these fits where I eat what I want, and sometimes not even what I want just what is conveniently near me.

Now I’m not feeling too bad about eating all the food, as I did run around and sweat yesterday in the 90 degree heat playing softball for about 2 hours. I got a good workout yesterday, as I was busier on the field that usual, and we won both games, so I am in a better mood than usual about softball. It was the first games we’d won in like 4 weeks. The team has been on a Pirates-like losing streak.

My running wasn’t so good last week. I ran Monday & Tuesday, but even then it wasn’t a full run, slowing down to a brisk walk in the middle for a few minutes. Wednesday, and I think this was partially psychosomatic, I got some strange shoulder pain that did some shooting thing down my chest, and I stopped running after 15 minutes. Now, even before I started running, I wanted not to run, so I think I just talked myself into not running. And Thursday & Saturday I ran for 30 minutes fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home