Tuesday, July 25, 2006

When you're home, darling all you've got to be is you. But when in Rome, do as the Romans do

Ran very well last night, up to 2.7 miles. Then I ate too much food. I ended up having 2039 calories yesterday, about 539 more than I normally do, but that is alright for now. I should be able to run that off.

I am wearing the jeans I bought before I went to Amsterdam, 36 waist. They didn’t fit so well after the Amsterdam trip, but they are fitting fine now. Several people have already told me that they think I look thinner, and really, isn’t that really what it should be about? Not the health issue and not the mobility issue: I look so much better!

Actually, the health issues and the mobility issues are what helped me concentrate to lose the weight, so that is what it is much more about, but the effects are wonderful.

Softball playoffs are this weekend, and I am a much better outfielder than I’ve ever been because of my new mobility/agility. I’ll have to explain it in another post, but I’ve also become an asshole. I don’t know why, but I take out more frustration on the field than I have in past years.

There really isn’t too much to say today, as I am really busy with the house and with work, so I am going to leave it at that. I have 2 weeks from today until I am on a plane to Edmonton, and I can’t wait to be on the hillside of Gallagher Park listening to some music. I need it right now. It is the perfect getaway every August.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home