Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I know she told the story of those special places that she goes

I went out last night and bought a scale. I now own one and can weigh myself without making a big deal going to my parents to get that done.

I need to weigh myself at my parents one more time, then come back and weigh myself with my new scale to see where they match up. Every time I’ve gone to the doctor’s office, my parent’s scale has been exact with them, so I know it was good.

So this morning on the new scale it was 221 lbs. This doesn’t surprise me as the weekend wasn’t so good eating, not terrible but not that good. There was a party Saturday night and I had a bit of hummus and a few other fried things. All very good, but could have been better. So when I weighed myself Sunday morning, it was with all of that in my system.

I ran for 30 minutes again yesterday, getting up to 2.88 miles. I am positive that soon I will be able to run 3 miles in 30 minutes. It is just a matter of getting the timing correct. I would have probably hit it in under 30 minutes last night, but with 90 seconds to go both of my phones started ringing, and I had the strange urge to answer one of them and decided to slow down more than I originally thought I’d do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home