Friday, January 26, 2007

Always know sometimes think it's me, but you know I know when it's a dream. I think a "No" will mean a "Yes," but it's all wrong.

It’s Friday. I am going to work. Enough said!

No?

For the uninitiated, I don’t work on Fridays at my regular job (I reference working at the movie theater – that is a secondary or even tertiary job for me – taking care of my house is more my secondary job at times.)

I think with all the work I’m doing and the fact I’m trying to save plenty of money for the trip, I might be the most boring person in the universe right now.

I went home last night, again had to park car at the end of my driveway, shovel and salt the rest of my driveway, pull car into garage…and kind of laid around the rest of the evening. Ate some burritos from Trader Joe’s. Had some White Castle cheeseburgers (the frozen kind, as Pittsburgh does not have a White Castle near anymore.) Had some raisins. Didn’t run, didn’t do much of anything.

See? Boring…just the dullest I think I’ve been in forever. I am even working 6 days each week, sometimes 7. At least last year at this time I was distracted by the Steelers tremendous run up to the Super Bowl and my own girth. Now that I’ve lost 40 + pounds, it is tough to worry about it too much, as long as I maintain.

At least it will start getting exciting in about 2 weeks. Actually, in almost 14 days exactly we will be landing in Bangkok. That does make me excited, but I have to get through the next 12 days of work.

I think in the next few days, I am going to organized enough to start highlighting the sites we are planning on seeing on this site, so that when I start mentioning them when I update from Thailand (yes, I am now taking the course that I WILL be updating from Thailand) readers will be familiar to those spots.

That is my goal as of right now. We shall see how that works out. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home