Friday, January 12, 2007

Could we please be objective? Cause the other boys are queuing up behind us

Food-wise, so far so good, that is all I will say. Not bad at all, though not exactly what I wanted. If I can be this good for another 8 days, I’ll be very happy. Now the challenge of the weekend is in front of me. I just need to organize my food and not eat just out of boredom!

I’ve run 4 times this week, 3 times hitting the 3.1 mile mark, and I have felt better the past two days. My sneezy, coughy snottiness seems to be getting better, so that makes me happier. I will run again tomorrow morning before I do some running around prior to working my second job.

Sadly, I forgot to take a day off of my second job, and now, as it is MLK weekend, I work the next 3 days. I can’t complain, as it will be more money, and it isn’t like I had anything planned at all to do with Carl in New York City for work this weekend and Gary in London for work for the next few months. And Kyle having himself a boyfriend, I don’t have other gay friends to go out. And I’m not sure I want to right now. I don’t know what I want. I feel like a big baby sometimes. WAH WAH!!

Gary & I went out a few weeks ago when he was back for vacation from London, and I can’t say that I enjoyed most of my time out. I just don’t seem comfortable at a club, and I think it showed. I am usually a very garrulous, outgoing guy, but get me in a room full of cute gay men & I become cold, clammy and not too talkative. That is the next thing I need to work on. Or the next thing to work on after I work on the next thing that I said I’d work on, so that will be the second next thing I work on. After I finish working on that which I am currently working. So to summarize, I will work on the weight loss/healthy plan, then I will work on better sleep more often, and THEN I will work on feeling comfortable in a gay bar.

And considering this step one, the healthy-weight-loss plan was technically started on 10/31/2005 when I started running on the treadmill, I will probably be over 40 before I start on step 3.

Yeah me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

aww honey i still dont feel just right being a gay bar thank god mikey not a club person!

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home