Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy holiday. While the merry bells keep ringing, may your ev'ry wish come true

I hope all of your Holiday time is spent in a place of love, joy and peace. I have spent my time with my family, and we are all stuffed and smiling now. I am off to work later today and the theater with my mother and twin nephews. Even when I work on Christmas I am with family. Then my sister is bringing Christmas dinner to us all (and scoring a free movie) so it is a family event anyway.

I have already run my Christmas 3.1 miles this morning, but then probably negated it by eating tons of food at my parent's house for Christmas brunch. I better slow down or I am going to fat again by January 2.

I hope all of my internet friends out there are spending the holiday with their respective loved ones. Enjoy!

I am being happy now, even though I had a large holiday cheer post done and blogger deleted it somehow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

sounds like your havin fun awesome!

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home