Sunday, December 31, 2006

And here's the hand, my trusty friend, and gives a hand of thine

One year. I have been doing this blog for one full year. I can’t believe it myself. Happy Blogiversary to me!!

I haven’t been good at updating this week as I’ve been working my second job while on vacation from my regular job and family and friends visiting. In 11 days, I will have worked 73 hours. I will say that having a regular job where I use my brain is much better than the mindlessness of working at the movie theater. When I have come home, I’ve either been too exhausted or too drunk to type. Drunk texting, however, has continued unabated!

Sadly, I have been bad all week. I have eaten junk and not run since Christmas. Walking up and down steps in the theater kills my legs, so I haven’t felt like running at all. I seem to have felt like stuffing all manner of food down my throat, but that is a different matter all together.

There are many things I am grateful for over the past year, and this blog has helped me catalogue a lot of my ups and downs. 2007 will bring many new challenges for me, as I plan on expanding my exercise and be healthier, more focused. And I will be getting to the doctor and find out if this has helped my cholesterol at all.

So for all of you out there, I want to thank you for reading any bits of this and commenting from time to time. I hope it has been worth it.

And I hope that your New Year’s Eve is fun. I will be working 12 hours today, but again, it will be with my mother and at least one of my nephews, so I will be around family.

I’d like to write more about this one year of writing, but I gotta get to work. I hope tonight that you all get to spend time with your loved ones, and that you get to take a cup of kindness yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

stop in 2 wish u a happy new year!

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home