Monday, January 14, 2008

People said you monkeyed around, but nobody's listening now

A handful of us at work decided to start a support group to lose weight. Or at least help each other lose weight. We even have a spreadsheet for all of us to track our possible weight loss. It is called TOG for Tub Of Goo. I am hoping this will be the little kick start to get me going.

Today has gone well, eating well and I ran 2.5 miles. I will have to say that it was hard to shut off "The Bourne Ultimatum" after only 30 minutes.

I have been thinking about my usual summer activity: Softball. I am not sure I will do it this summer. I just think I need a rest from it for a year. I have a few months to decide, but if I had to make the decision today, I don't think I'd play. Last year just sucked for me.

I want to describe how a woman told me at the movie theater this weekend that I am a racist. All because I caught her and her family trying to steal a movie. But I don't want to degenerate this into an angry blog. But it makes me hate people more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home