Thursday, March 02, 2006

Everybody's working for the weekend

Ran yesterday and ran today. 30 minutes, each day, up to 5.3 mph! It is rough, but I’ve been able to keep up with it. I can’t believe I’m able to do this after 3 weeks off when the treadmill was broken. And recovery time is back to normal.

So yesterday I didn’t eat too much. Oh yeah, this week, I’ve been eating some South Beach breakfast bar during the drive to work. Had bacon & eggs with cheese for breakfast around 9 am. Then I didn’t eat t all until 8:30 at night. I at a cheese & bologna sandwich.

My work day was very stressful. And I recognize that part of the reason I had so much work to do was that maybe, just maybe, I kind of pushed some work until the last minute. Well, almost the last minute. Today or tomorrow would have been the last minute, but I’m not at work today or tomorrow, so I couldn’t do it then, and I hate pushing work off on my co-workers. So I worked my ass off yesterday, and was stressed out because of it, and didn’t eat. Good news is that, unless I get an assload of new work these two days I’m off, I should be mostly ahead of the game on Monday! Yeah me!

I’m off to see Coldplay in DC tonight with Carl. Then Kyle & Rich are coming down Saturday, and I am coming home on Sunday. I am hoping for a nice relaxing weekend of picking Carl up off the floor as he drinks more beer & eats more chicken wings than a trailer park momma! We might even get a special visitor, and no, I don’t mean a menstrual type visitor! We are gay men, not women!

Oh, and I think I might trade my Mazda with Carl’s BMW. I figure it will be 3 days before he knows the difference. They are both manual, both have Sirius and both have 4 doors. But mine does have the sunroof, so he might figure it out sooner than I think. Damn sunroof I can’t use in the cold weather.

Well, I’m off in a few hours, so let me shower, pack and get on the road.

Loverboy - not too pretentious.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you are calling it what it is...a BMW.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home