Thursday, November 16, 2006

London calling, yes, I was there, too. An' you know what they said? Well, some of it was true!

Toothbrush, check.

Exra undies, check.

Running shoes, check.

Sleep..oh, whoops, I forgot that.

For some ungodly reason, I did not go to sleep last night until 3 am. I woke up at 6:15 am, and it is now 20 minutes before my mother picks me up to take me to the airport. I can always sleep when I'm dead, eh? Cause I won't on this trip.

Itinerary is to get off plane, Gary picks us up at Heathrow, and we "swing by" his place to freshen up, then off to Stonehenge, then Bath (my mom asked me why we were taking a bath after Stonehenge. I told her it was the name of a city in UK. We giggled. We're like that.) Then Saturday, off to Canterbury, then London for Saturday night (clubs in London), Sunday & Monday, Lynne & I fly to Edinburgh Tuesday in the wee morning, flight back to London at night on Wednesday, cook Gary Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday, then London for our final day on Friday, jump back to Heathrow for flying home on Saturday.

Either Lynne & I are going to be better friends at the end of the trip, or she will hate my guts. I'm hoping for the former.

I will try to update when I get the chance. I want to use this to document the trip. I should have regular access to internet.

And I hope to run at least 3 times. Low calories is out the window (it was out the window a week ago) but if I can at least run a few times, I will feel better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo hoo! a gay person in pittsburgh!

I just thought that was cool. :)

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home