Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Everyone’s looking for relief, the United States versus disbelief

Neck pain, and I am angry. I was hoping the neck pain would go away, but it hasn’t. I sleep one way and it caused pain the next day, I sleep another and no pain. It makes no sense, and I am tired of taking the 800 mg Motrin because it makes my liver work harder, and if my liver is to work harder, I want it to be because of a good Riesling, or a good IPA, not some lame OTC anti-inflammatory!

And now I’m fighting with my physician’s office about getting records from the hospital. I know if it was up to my physician, he would go after the records himself, but his office staff are taking the tough approach, where I have to do everything to get them the records.

See, the hospital has told me that if my primary physician called them, they would fax the records directly there. But my primary physician’s office has told me to have the hospital fax them the records. No one will budge. So I need to get an authorization from the hospital, sign it with the physician’s address and fax number and send it back to the hospital so they can send it to the physician. And who knows how long this turnaround could take.

All the while, my neck is causing me to have a headache, and get angrier. And really, shouldn’t this be a time that I should be taking it easy and have no frustrations?

Instead, I am going to put in a picture of my kittens, Bert & Jeb, from almost 2 years ago when they were tiny little furballs. Now they are larger, but still cute as all get up. And they still run around the house jumping on each other, wrestling and just plain having fun. Cause they have no neck pain!


Damn, the anger crept in even when I was trying hard not to let it through.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

omg those cats are so cute and its like take r pic anit we cute! sorry your still havin all that pain. wish i was close i would come over and give u a massage it might help. get better soon!

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, i'm ashamed to admit that after reading that whole tirade, my reaction was the same as ryan's. sorry but they are really cute!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

And what about the massage, SSS? No massage from you?

And thank you for the sentiment, Ryan. I think I'm on the road to recovery.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home