Monday, July 02, 2007

You wonder if your chance will ever come, or if you're stuck in square one

Haven’t been in the mood to update here much as nothing much good has been going on in my world. Not that anything bad has been happening, but it has just been same old same old for me.

I tried exercising on the treadmill last Monday and Tuesday, and by Wednesday, I was having a bad headache and my neck was sore. Very frustrating, to be honest. So I just comfort myself by eating all the food I can. Very stupid and very destructive in one way, but it is just too frustrating.

Work has been hectic, but nothing I can do about that, just keep working. I am on a leave of absence from the movie theater as they aren’t doing as good as they had budgeted, so my weekends have been just letting myself eat and sit around. And repeating.

Softball has been horrendous, to be honest. I’m hitting alright, but I can’t seem to play defense too well. The team is 5-7, which isn’t too bad considering we started 1-5, and one of our games we were winning was postponed when the other team had a runner come home and snap his leg, having to be carted off by the ambulance to the hospital. Our team hasn’t been able to get going like we were last year. Hopefully, we will be able to hit on all cylinders by the time the playoffs come around.

I am hoping that after the Fourth of July, I’ll be able to concentrate better on eating well and maybe using the treadmill for some light workout. And, in the long run, get the BowFlex to my house and start using that, at least for some light weight training. I am making myself no promises, but at least I am still thinking I can get it going once I am healthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home