Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Do I dissapoint you in just being human?

I have not been in the mood to update as I have been tired of saying “Well, I failed yesterday” again and again. It seems to be the cycle I’ve been in the past few months. The worst part for me is that I don’t know why it is so hard to keep up on the low calorie diet. The whole thing is confusing to me.

I looked in the mirror this weekend and realized that my belly has come back. It looks like I’m 5 months pregnant. I don’t remember getting this fat, but I know it has been coming along, and then BOOM! there it was on Saturday, big as it was.

I know it isn’t what it used to be prior to my weight loss last year, but it bothers me that it has come back to this. It just seems like I worked hard, lost it, and then it came back with a vengeance after a short period of time of being bad.

See, this is why I haven’t felt like updating. I am just being a whiny bitch about the whole thing. But, as I keep telling myself, this site is to help me keep track of my progress, to continue being better, and to be able to read back and see what has worked and what hasn’t worked. So here it is:

I’ve eaten alright this week so far after a complete disaster weekend, calorie-wise. I have estimated a calorie count on Saturday of about 4,000. Yes, you read that correctly. Between the cookies, muffins of the morning (Carl & Darren came up, and, along with my mother, we all went to a block sale in the area with other 100 homes participating.) the hot dogs & chilli-cheese fries at Dee’s 6-pak & Dog, and all the food at the Pirates game (including a Primanti Bros sandwich.) Sunday was easily 3,400 calories.

I am running, though, so that is good. I got up to 1.9 miles on Monday in 21 minutes. For no good reason at all, I didn't feel like running yesterday. I worked late, went shopping, started doing laundry, and then it was 7:30-ish and I was too annoyed to run. Tonight is softball, so I probably won't be doing a formal run, maybe a quick warm up for 7-10 minutes before I have to leave for the games.

OK, that is an update from me. Here's hoping I keep it all up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home