Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Take me back, take me home, to the world that never to the world that never, to the world that never was

Here is a picture of me from the island in February. Believe me when I say I have gained some weight from this picture, only two months ago, and today.

On a good note, I did start back running yesterday. I ran/jogged for one mile in 15 minutes last night. Not too bad, to be honest, and I probably could have gone longer, but I didn't want to push it yet. Letting myself get back into running slowly so as not to hurt myself.

Interesting part is that I had just started watching the movie Kiss Kiss Bang Bang on March 15, 2007 (the last time I ran on my treadmill, the day before...), and my dvd player had kept the place where I left off.

I ate good yesterday. Not great, but good enough. I estimate about 2,000 calories, which is better than the 3,000 + calories I've been averaging recently. Not as good as my 1,600 calorie goal, but not bad at all.

I forgot, for full disclosure, that yesterday I weighed in at 234 lbs. But it is flabby weight. When I was 218 lbs, last year, it was a leaner 218 lbs. So not only do I need to lose 17 more lbs, I need to tone up what I have left. And that is where the BowFlex will come in handy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home