Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hello again. Hello

Third time is a charm, eh?

4 years ago today I started this, 15 months ago I abandoned it.

Today, I sit here at 282 lbs. 22 lbs more than when I started. 61 lbs more than in May 2006 when I left for a trip to Amsterdam.

I do little exercises right now. I do a lot of stretching and light weights for my back. Seems I have a problem at the T-4 vertebrae, putting extra pressure on the muscles around that area. And, due to my neglecting to do much of anything with my right shoulder for the past 18 months, I have muscle atrophy in the right shoulder. So I currently experience pain and fatigue. And a big fat belly.

Like a bowl full of jelly.

As I sit here, I want to say that I will eat less, I will run more, I will use the Bowflex more often, I will stretch regularly. And I want to be something other than what I am, physically. I've done it before, years ago. I hope I can do it again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Flor Morena said...

You can. I may not know you, but I beleive in you dude. Do anything you must to stay motivated. Find a workout buddy, post a picture of your dream body in your room...whatever it takes. Push yourself. Dont think about it. Just do it. You are going to do great and I look forward to reading a success story soon!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home