Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Look at your hands ache

It wasn’t too bad, to be honest. I ran for the usual 3 miles in 30 minutes. My legs are a bit sluggish today, but no real cramping up while running yesterday. I also ate just under 1500 calories yesterday, and I wasn’t really hungry for more. That surprises me as I have been pigging out for the past 2 weeks. I was a bit hungry this morning, but I had my cereal and fruit and I am now good.

This morning I was down to 223 lbs. Not bad, though I will say I am a bit surprised it is coming off quickly. If I can get back down under 220 lbs by the end of the week, that would be good, but unexpected. And it may create a problem with my psyche.

Now, deep down, when I think of eating that one 1,800 calorie meal (burger & fries), I will think that I can just work a few days and it will be off. Instead, I need to be steady for 5-6 weeks with regular diet and exercise, see where it gets me around the new year. I still feel like I've got to get down under 210 lbs to be healthy for the long haul.

I just don’t know what I will do over the next few weeks. Rather wish I had that same drive that I had earlier this year, but I seem to get satisfied at around 216 lbs, and I shouldn't be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home