Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Food, glorious food! Hot sausage and mustard! While we're in the mood - Cold jelly and custard!

29 minutes running today, felt really good. I am starting to feel good about it. I think i can do that for a while. I want to give it about 2 more weeks of running 29 minutes, then I will start running 30 minutes. It is going well, so I don't want to mess with it.

Food today was pretty basic: egg/cheese & bacon for breakfast, had some of my casserole for lunch with a low carb Reese's cup, then had a huge dinner of Chicken Veggie soup, green beans, a low carb flat bread with sliced chicken and havarti cheese sandwich, and some cottage cheese with shredded cheddar cheese. Oh yeah, and two low carb ice cream sandwiches.

I have nothing else to say today. I am tired, very tired. So I am only going to do this quick update, and then finish watching American Idol and go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home