Saturday, January 14, 2006

If the rain comes they run and hide their heads

So I did not run today, and I am not going to run. I worked with my Mom today, and stood on my legs for most of the 7 hours I worked, and my leg muscles are hurting. I am just going to take it easy tonight.

Finished last night with a chef salad with ranch dressing while Chris & I watched Queer as Folk. He'd never seen any of it before, and I think he enjoyed it. We're going to try to see a few episodes every week or so. Then I ate 20 more soy chips. Yeah, I counted them again.

Right after I finished washing my car, I drove to pick up Chris and it was pouring down rain. I am so glad that I cleaned out my gutters last night. And bagged those damn leaves, as it would make those leaves very heavy. And they were already very heavy.

Ate eggs & cheese this morning, had some cold cuts for lunch and some peanuts. Then, I made this little casserole that I've made before. More or less, it is a meat lasagna without the noodles. I use spinach in it, put layers of ricotta cheese, a ground turkey/sausage mix, red sauce, mushrooms and provolone & mozzarella cheeses in a casserole dish, top it off with pepperoni, then bake it for 40 minutes. It is gooey, cheesy and delicious.

I don't think I have anything else to write about. After I came home from working, I napped, then just cleaned the kitchen while I cooked. Watching football on 55" HDTV is so nice. I don't want to watch football any other way. But tomorrow, I will go to my grandfathers and watch the Steelers on a small, 19" tv. But I'll get to watch it with my grandfather, so I don't mind. Go Steelers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home