Monday, January 09, 2006

I wanted to take him home and I got him so I shouldn't groan, but I can't sleep

29 minutes running today. It got difficult about halfway through, and I think that a large part of the difficulty was just thinking about how long I needed to run. As it got to minute 14, I just thought it was going to take forever to get done. It was a struggle, but I pushed through it, and finished strong. It felt great to finish it, and I look forward to more.

Only had some cold cuts for dinner, with some sugar free bread and butter chips. And a handful of pork rinds. I did go out and get some soy chips, but I won't eat them until at least next Monday at the earliest. I swear, I can be strong and not give in to temptation.

I am going to try to get to bed early tonight. I think that is an important part of being healthy, getting plenty of sleep. I used to work until 8pm, and I could then sleep in until 7 or 7:30 am, get plenty of sleep. Felt great, had a better attitude, and even worked better. Was actually healthy, according to my doctor, except for the obesity thing.

Nowadays, I have to be up by 5:30-ish in the am, and yet I still go to sleep by the same time, around 11-ish pm. I can't seem to get to bed before 11 pm no matter what I do. Oh well. I will have to start working on getting more sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home