Sunday, January 15, 2006

Here we go Steelers, here we go!!

Wow! Wow! How do you describe that Steelers-Colts game? Being up 14-0 early in the game, Steelers holding Colts to a field goal after 1st & goal at the 8 yard line, the non-safety bullshit call, holding a 21-3 lead at the beginning of the 4th quarter, the non-call after Colts jump off side, the interception by Troy that was called not an interception (what the fuck was that all about??) the 2 sacks by Steelers with less than 2 minutes to go, the god-awful fumble by the Bus at the 1 yard line, the tackle by Big Ben, the missed field goal by the Colts with seconds left. Steelers win, Steelers win, Steelers win! Now it is on to Denver! We are ready for the big show.

I ate some hot sausage at lunch, then some more of my casserole that I made yesterday. I did drink a Diet Pepsi today, first one in 13 days, and it wasn’t as good as I thought it would be. Oh yeah, had 2 shots of Crown Royal – one misguided (after the Troy Polamalu’s interception) and then finally when the Steelers won.

OK, I need to calm down after that Steelers game. Too many emotions. After the Steelers game, Carl went to see Brokeback Mountain, and I don’t know why he’d go from one emotional roller coaster ride with the Steelers then the roller coaster ride that is Brokeback Mountain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home