Friday, January 20, 2006

I ain't complaining, what you're doing you see. 'Cos this hurting feeling is oh so good for me

So last night my mom called and wanted me to come up. It turns out that she had fried up a pork chop, so I ate that. Then her friend had sent over some seafood chowder. Now I figured out later that the chowder had corn (high carb), potatoes (high carb), and the thickening agent used was probably flour or corn starch (both high carb.) I don't know why I ate it, but it was so good. It wasn't a big bowl of it, but enough. The I came home and ate a cheese & pepperoni sandwich. Not terrible, but not what I wanted to do. I was lured by a really good pork chop.

Then today, had some eggs/cheese & bacon for breakfast, and work had a Steelers party with kielbasa & sauerkraut (I had 2 helpings, 2 kielbasas each helping) and cold cuts ( I had 4 slices of ham, 4 slices of turkey, 4 slices of american cheese, 4 slices of provolone cheese). Tonight, I only made 2 cheese & Miracle Whip sandwiches. Oh, and a handful of soy chips. No particularly the most healthy, but it is what I wanted. I'm going to try to be better this weekend, but who knows.

Ran 29 minutes yesterday and today, no resting in the middle of the run. I feel great afterwards, and recovery time is so quick. I think I may have to start messing around with the incline, get my heart going a little bit faster on a regular basis. We shall see what happens.

Here's what my problem today is. While at my parents house last night I weighed myself. Now I have lost weight, I just weigh more than I wanted to at this point. I am going to keep going and going, of course, run until I get what I wanted. I don't know what I expected when I stepped onto the scale, and to be honest, the battery ended up being low (it is a digital scale) so it might not have been as accurate as it usually is. We shall see.

By the way, it said I weight 251 lbs. So I am down 9 lbs., but I don't know how accurate it is. I don't go to my physician until March, so I will know for sure how well I am doing. Arrgghh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home