Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Meet James Ensor, Belgium's famous painter. Dig him up and shake his hand, appreciate the man

So 2 days later and I didn’t update. Been a long 2 days. Let me just describe the important stuff first.

Eggs & Cheese for breakfast Monday, Tuesday and today. By the way, these are all the Egg Beaters. The cheese changes from American, cheddar, havarti, swiss, but the Eggs are always Egg Beaters. I like them, and they are convenient.

Lunch on Monday was Chicken Cheese Enchilada soup, low carb, from Progresso. I like that soup. A lot. Then for dinner on Monday, I made 4 hot sausages, draped them in melted havarti and had spinach on the side. And some pork rinds. All good stuff, I tells ya!

Yesterday, I had one of those Carb Conscious Weight Watchers frozen dinners, some garlic chicken and creamed spinach, with a low carb Reese’s PB cup. Very good as usual. Then, last night, I was over my brother’s house going over some of my father’s personal belongings, so I didn’t get home until after 10 pm, and then didn’t eat until almost 11 pm. I just made myself a sliced chicken & cheese sandwich, where I smothered the bread in Frank’s Red Hot Sauce first, then put on mayo. Yummy! I also had spinach with the sandwich and some crunchy pork rinds afterwards.

I decided to run for 30 minutes this week. I got it done both Monday & yesterday, so I am happy about that. I think I will do that this week and next week, then I might keep it up for a third week, but I might change my warm up times, do 90 seconds at 3 mph, then 90 seconds at 4 mph, then start the running. I do increase it now every two minutes until I am up to 5.5 mph at minute 14, and that seems to keep me going good. My total distance is over 2.3 miles each time. It is good to keep increasing so that I can actually see some results.

I think on Friday morning I will run up to my mother’s house and weigh myself. My original plan was to weigh myself every month, and this Friday will be a total of 4 weeks that I’ve been doing this, so that will be a good start. I know that I jumped on the scale last week, but I have always weighed myself first thing in the morning, and I want to do that as soon as I wake up on Friday, just to start some type of gauging of this process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home