Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I don’t expect to be treated like a fool no more, I don’t expect to sleep the night. Some people say a lie is just a lie

Anger. That is what I am feeling today over the shitty service I am receiving from NordicTrack. 3-5 days my ass! It has now been, at the minimum, 7 days, since I was told that the part would be received by me in 3-5 days. They didn’t say business days. They didn’t say it would be mailed in 3-5 days. They specifically told me that I would receive the part in 3-5 days. Then I would call the technician, and it would be another 3-5 days to get the technician out there to replace the part.

Come on people, it is a fricken bolt, that is all it is. If I’d had one last Monday, I’d have done it myself. If it weren’t under warranty, I’d have had it done a week ago. But I can’t change it myself, and they are sending a whole new part…well, they say they are sending it, I don’t know if I believe it or not.

So, last night I get home first off there is no part. Then I call the customer service line. After being on hold for 9 minutes, the call automatically disconnects. Then I call back. After 12 minutes on hold, I get some woman from a message center requesting a return phone number for me as all regular customer service reps were busy. I told this woman that I would prefer to continue holding…and she hung up on me.

I call back a third time at 6:24 pm. After 10 minutes on hold a man gets on and says that he needs to take a message because all reps are busy. I ask when I will get a call back, and he says it will be after 7:00 pm as this is when incoming calls stop. I give him my home and cell phone numbers, and he repeats them back to verify that they are correct, and they are. I then wait around and no phone rang all night. Anger and disappointment.

So this morning, when the call center opens, I will be calling them back and I will be mad. I am going to try to contain my anger, but I don’t know if I can. I better go to a conference room at my work so that if I start swearing or raising my voice it won’t be near my co-workers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home